Here's what you need to do to make your article marketing strategies more impacting and more effective:
1. Use powerful titles. You will need to spend considerable amount of time when writing your titles as your success in this endeavor will largely depend on their ability to capture the attention of your target market. Carefully pick each word that you will use and make sure that they will help you push the right buttons. Make them benefit-driven or highly descriptive that your potential readers will have a solid idea as to what your articles are all about. It would help if you can make them intriguing at the same time so you can spark interest among online users.
2. Make them informative. Articles are meant to inform or educate your readers. Thus, it is a must that you make sure that each of your articles are loaded with data that are being looked for by your target market. You can write about new topics that affect your chosen niche or you can write about the persistent problems of your audience. Just make sure that you offer them information that they will find useful and valuable in their lives.
3. They must be well-written. Making your articles very informative is not enough to give your potential clients great learning experience. To achieve this, you must also make sure that your articles are well-written and flow smoothly. I recommend that you use popular writing formats that can make your content easy on the eyes. These include question and answer, tips list, and how-to formats. Give your readers several white blank spaces that are soothing on the eyes by making your paragraphs short and by using bullet list whenever you see fit.
4. Manually proofread your articles. Stop relying on your grammar and spelling checker as we both know that they are not 100% dependable in terms of spotting errors. Read your articles at least twice and I am pretty sure that you'll be more effective in identifying not only grammar and spelling errors but syntax and punctuation errors as well. Take advantage of this opportunity to make sure that your content flows smoothly.
5. Distribute your articles. Once you are 100% sure that your articles are informative, well-written, and flow smoothly, you can now submit them on popular submission sites like goarticles and EzineArticles dot com. Post them under the most appropriate categories and make sure that the resource box you use is extra powerful and compelling to easily boost your conversion rate.